Breathe Fitness Restart & COVID-19 Safety Plan
Updated April 12. 2022
At Breathe Fitness we value and welcome each guest of the Breathe community. The health and safety of both our members and staff is paramount to us, especially during this pandemic.
BC GOVERNMENT VACCINATION MANDATE
UPDATE April 12. 2022: The vaccine passport mandate has ended as of April 8, 2022, and B.C. lifted its indoor mask mandate Friday March 11, 2022.
- All Breathe Fitness Subcontractors including our instructors, management, marketing & communications and our operations team is fully vaccinated.
BREATHE VIP MEMBERSHIPS
- Contracts, memberships and automatic payments will NOT be cancelled or paused during closures.
- Upon the reopening of our studios, Breathe VIP Memberships will receive a credit onto their Breathe Fitness accounts to use towards monthly automatic payments. No action is required from Breathe VIP Members.
- To cancel contracts please email BreatheFitnessStudios@gmail.com with a minimum of 30 days advance notice.
- To cancel contract OUTSIDE of first 3 months of membership, the buyout fee is $145.00 + tax.
- To pause or freeze membership the fee is $145.00 plus tax for a minimum of 2 months and maximum of 3 months with 30 days’ notice in writing to BreatheFitnessStudios@gmail.com.
IMPORTANT: Please read Breathe’s VIP Membership contracts and Liability Waiver of claims before you sign them. Be absolutely sure that you fully know and understand the terms and conditions of these documents.
This document provides pertinent information for our daily operations with the safety protocols we have put in place to keep everyone safe whilst on the Breathe Fitness premises. Please familiarize yourself with all the information so that when you arrive onto our premises you are fully prepared and aware of the studios health & safety expectations during your attendance.
This document is an evolving work in progress that can and will be updated from time to time as required as safety guidelines change and we receive updated information our local, Provincial and Federal Healthcare offices and WorkSafe BC.
- Breathe Fitness’s safety plan and protocols will be communicated to our members and guests via emails, push notifications, Breathe Fitness app, Breathe Fitness website and on our social media platforms.
- Additionally, Breathe’s instructors are familiar with all of Breathe Fitness’s COVID-19 safety policies, procedures and workplace COVID-19 safety plan.
Any instructors that do not adhere to the facility’s COVID-19 Safety plan will receive a verbal and written warning. Repeat cases of non-adherence will result in the termination of services with Breathe Fitness.
Any guests that do not adhere to the facility’s COVID-19 Safety plan will receive a verbal and written warning. Repeat cases of non-adherence will result in the cancellation of memberships with Breathe Fitness.
Never miss a breath! Ensure notifications are set up on your Breathe Fitness account to receive schedule & reminders, account management and news & update emails.
STUDIO BOOKING REMINDERS
The easiest way to view, book & manage your personal information, account & schedule is by downloading our "Breathe Fitness" App onto your smartphone or tablet.
Due to COVID-19 we have developed guidelines to encourage and support our guest experience and safety and we’ve reduced capacities; to accommodate as many guests as possible.
Advanced booking is required for all classes as wait-listing is in effect, mat space reservations are required and we do not accept walk-ins.
Account Information: To protect our guests' privacy and security, the Breathe team has ‘no access’ to your personal and credit card information; therefore, all bookings, cancellations, and purchases must be completed directly by clients. Please email us immediately if you notice unusual activity on your Breathe Fitness account. Please note: all sales are final—no refunds, exchanges, or membership transfers. Additionally, we do not offer refunds on promotional discount codes not applied correctly.
No Shows/Cancellations: We have a strict attendance policy in effect. One "No Shows or Late Cancellation" results in an immediate automatic $20 fee at the studio's discretion. We require a minimum of 12 hours' notice to cancel a class so that people on the waitlist have an opportunity to plan and attend classes.
Late cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances/injury/medical or if you feel sick, please stay home and cancel out of class first, so clients on the waitlist have an opportunity to attend, and then please send us an email. We will credit the fee to your Breathe Fitness account. We do not process refunds.
IMPORTANT: Please do not contact the location requesting for us to book/cancel you into classes. To protect our guests' privacy and security, the Breathe Fitness team has no access to your personal and credit card information; therefore, all bookings, cancellations, and purchases must be completed directly by you through the Breathe Fitness app "My Schedule". Here's a helpful guide on how to navigate the app.
Advance booking and mat space reservation required BEFORE arriving at the studio for all classes. We do not have reception staff to support membership queries and we do not accept walk-ins.
Download our "Breathe Fitness" App to book & manage your personal information, account & schedule.
Membership payments are processed through preauthorized payments so there is no need for in-person transactions.
No walk-ins. Cash is not accepted on site and pre booking is mandatory.
Passes/Membership payments once charged are not eligible for a refund, exchanges or membership transfers. Additionally, we do not offer refunds on promotional discount codes not applied correctly.
We will be requesting updated PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire) information, updated personal and emergency contact information and updated signature for Waiver of Liability. All of this information is required BEFORE you are able to book into classes.
Please ensure your personal contact information is correct including your email and contact phone number.
Ensure notifications are set up on your Breathe Fitness account to receive schedule & reminders, account management, news & update emails.
We will continue to thoroughly clean, disinfect and sanitize (UVC light sanitization) the studio before, during, and after each class.
Mat and shower rentals are by appointment only. Reserve all mat & shower rentals directly through the Breathe Fitness app BEFORE attending classes at the studios. $5.00/rental.
The instructor responsible for leading each class will be present 20 minutes before classes begin.
We DO NOT have reception staff to support membership queries and we DO NOT accept walk-in clients.
Guests may email the business at BreatheFitnessStudios@gmail.
comwith any questions or concerns and they will be promptly responded to.
Clients can shop our online boutique 24/7 with free pick up in Squamish
- Guests arrive at least 10-15 minutes before classes begin.
- Front door locked 5 minutes before classes begin.
- Access to classes will only be granted to guests that have pre-booked their class, and undergone the self-screening questions.
- Guests are to bring their own yoga mat, sweat towel and filled water bottle.
- Masks are no longer mandatory inside the studio.
- Hand Sanitization throughout the facility.
- Touchless sign-in. Guests provide instructors with their name and instructors will check in attendees on their personal phones and confirm mat space reservation number, making the entire booking and check-in process contactless.
- Guests come dressed for class and prepared with their own yoga mat, towel for exercising and a full water bottle. We do not provide sweat towels for guest use.
- In order to facilitate thorough cleaning, we require guests to leave within 5-10 minutes of their class ending.
- Guests may email the business at BreatheFitnessStudios@gmail.com with any questions or concerns and they will be promptly responded to.
- Studio capacity is adjusted to safely accommodate members and instructors using the appropriate physical distancing, when required.
- Our studios are equipped with cleaning solutions and cleaning towels for cleaning and disinfecting. We do not provide sweat towels for guest use.
- Cleaning of equipment is to be done after each class by guests.
- Cleaning and sanitization is done between every class and includes;
- Cleaning the floor, equipment, door handles, light switches and mirrors after each class with cleaning products.
- Sanitizing all equipment touched during class, bins provided.
- Weighted bars too big for bins will be cleaned and wiped down after classes.
- There will be a 30-minute break scheduled between classes to allow for proper cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment, high touchpoint areas, floors and the refilling of cleaning solutions as required.
- No products are to leave the studios without payment. Due to the nature of our products and as a result of COVID-19 all sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Boutique hours. Clients can shop our online boutique 24/7 with free pick up in Squamish
- Sales are processed through preauthorized payments so there is no need for in-person transactions.
INFECTION CONTROL & SAFETY
- Cleaning and Disinfecting: in accordance with BCCDC and Vancouver Coastal Health disinfection requirements.
- All surfaces and high touch areas throughout the premises will be sanitized daily (IPad screens, doorknobs, drawer pulls, light switches, washrooms, shower, change room).
- Along with ‘between class’ cleaning assignments, Breathe Fitness will deep clean the studio, shower and washrooms every day to effectively clean floors, doors, high touch points and properly dispose of garbage and waste.
- Cleaning & UVC light sanitizing procedure.
- Guests will clean all equipment with disinfectant provided (after class).
- Cleaning towels are to be discarded in the bin outside the studio doors and washed immediately after use.
- Guests will use hand sanitizer on the way in and out of the studio.
WEARING MASKS (PPE)
- As of March 11th. 2022, Masks are no longer mandatory inside the studio.
- All instructors working in the studio have completed and signed a simple one-time health check declaration form that states that they agree not to come to work if they are sick and/or:
- They have any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, shortness of breath; or
- They have been in contact with of COVID-19; or
- They have travelled recently and are currently subject to a 14-day period of self-isolation.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. This includes but not limited to flu-like symptoms or potential symptoms of COVID-19 such as;
- Fever or chills
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Extreme fatigue or tiredness
- Body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone that has, please stay at home.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay at home until you have tested negative.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please do not attend classes for a minimum of 14 days and return only once your health care provider has said it is safe to do so.
- Practice personal responsibility & safety. If you are in a high risk category or caregiving for someone who is, we understand this might not be the right time to return to Breathe Fitness. By choosing to attend classes at Breathe Fitness, you acknowledge the risks of participating during the global pandemic of COVID-19, even with our increased safety measures.
- Virtual Hugs only. Avoid physical contact and maintain a safe distance at all times.