Helpful Tips For First Time Guests
Don't know what to bring? Not sure what to wear? Nervous? We got you! We want you to be a part of our community as soon as you step into our space. We know that trying something new and stepping out of your comfort zone can be nerve-wracking so we’ve compiled a quick list to ease your worries.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your first class. We want to make sure you get the spot that you want in the room and get all the right equipment. Also that you hear all important pre-class messaging from our instructors.
- If you arrive 10 minutes or less before class you may lose your spot to a wait-listed guest.
- Wear comfortable gym clothes; some classes require clean indoor running shoes.
- BYOM - Please bring a mat for classes. We suggest a Supported Soul yoga mat that works well with our Infrared Room.
- Bring water! Our classes are heated so you're going to sweat.