This listing includes one hand-made beeswax wrap, 11 x 11 inches in size.
The Kind Hive Beeswax Wraps are designed and made in Canada with the environment in mind at every step:
• Our organic cotton is washed in cold water using environmentally conscious plant-based, scent free detergent.
• Each wrap is hand-crafted individually, one at a time. No heavy machinery here; just elbow grease.
• All of our ingredients are either organic or completely natural - stuff you can feel good about using!
• Our packaging also matters: we use 100% recycled paper - please recycle it when you're finished with it.
• Hand-wash in cold water using a mild soap. Hang or lie flat to dry.
• Since beeswax melts, do not use hot water or put in the dishwasher. Do not microwave. Store in a cool, dry place.
• Like any item that comes in contact with food, please wash before first use.
• Note: as these items are handmade, please allow for minor shape, size, and colour variations. It's part of the charm of a handmade product!
Why choose The Kind Hive Beeswax Wraps?
• Materials: organic cotton, organic beeswax, natural tree rosin, organic jojoba oil
• Beeswax wraps are cotton wraps infused with beeswax that you can use in place of environmentally-unfriendly plastic wraps.
• We're local: our products are designed and hand-made in the Okanagan Valley.
• We're natural: we only use 100% pure, natural beeswax and food-grade tree rosin.
• We're organic: our cotton, beeswax, and jojoba oil are all 100% organic. Nature does it best!
• Our organic beeswax is Canadian. You're supporting Made in Canada on two levels.
• We care: from start to finish, we go green.
• We're pretty: our cotton prints are carefully chose to be fun, trendy, and beautiful, just like you!
They'll look great in your kitchen and in your lunch bag!