Waipiʻo Mini Hip Pack
Our Waipiʻo Collection is ready to transport you to "The Valley of the Kings" on the Big Island. Waipiʻo Valley was once the residence of many early Hawaiian Aliʻi (chiefs/kings), including King Kamehameha I. It is a place of breathtaking tropical beauty, jetting waterfalls, and black sand beaches!
Mini Hip Pack: The Best and Last Hip Pack You'll Ever Need
- Keep your shoulders happy and hands-free with our ultra-lightweight Mini Hip Pack
- Make traveling a breeze with easy access to your phone, card, and passport
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Features hidden inside pocket for cards or keys
- Measures 8.5" across x 2" wide at the top x 3.75" tall
- Strap extends to 43" and can be shortened to 28.5"